Men’s hormone imbalance can cause significant issues. Working with a men’s hormone therapy doctor can help you take back your life.
There’s a common misconception that women are the only ones who experience hormonal imbalance issues as they age. The truth is, we all age, and the body will react in all sorts of imbalances, whether you or a woman or man.
A man can experience an array of hormonal issues and have different concerns as time goes on.
Once a man turns 35, HGH and testosterone levels both steadily decline.
Thankfully, the impacts from the hormonal issues for men in Atlanta, GA, can usually be resolved with hormone therapy for men.
The 5 Signs You May Need to Check with a Hormone Therapy Doctor
Men can experience several symptoms as they age due to a decline in hormone levels. If you are experiencing any of the following signs, you may want to consider talking to a hormone therapy doctor about whether hormone replacement therapy is right for you:
- Low energy or fatigue – Testosterone is the main male sex hormone. This hormone is important to maintain physical energy levels. When you age, the testosterone will decline naturally. Hypogonadism is the term for low testosterone levels and is treatable with hormone replacement therapy.
- Trouble sleeping – Cortisol is known as the stress hormone, and it can increase insomnia. When a man experiences constant and high cortisol levels, it can shift the pattern of hormones and reduce the production of testosterone. Adrenal fatigue is one of the main issues when testosterone levels drop.
- Mood swings or depression – Testosterone receptors are found within cells of the brain, and they can have a significant effect on a man’s mental health. This is a reason why some middle-aged men find themselves depressed, even if they have never struggled with it before. Mood swings can arise, too, with or without depression.
- Loss of muscle mass – Anabolic hormones play an important role; they stimulate muscle growth. Other hormones like epinephrine, glucagon, and cortisol increase the availability of glucose (your body’s main source of fuel) for strength training.
- Difficulty maintaining an erection. – Hormone imbalances in men are known to cause erectile dysfunction (ED). Prolactin is one of the hormones that is produced by the pituitary gland. The thyroid hormone is another culprit for causing ED. This is what causes an inability to maintain an erection. In some rare cases, ED can also be from low testosterone. It’s usually one of the other hormones to cause it, though.
Aside from symptoms, you will need to complete a medical exam and get your symptoms evaluated, along with a blood test, to receive an official diagnosis.
This blood test will allow the doctor to customize a specific plan for you as each person is different.
So, How Can Hormone Therapy Help Men in Atlanta?
The goal of hormone therapy for men is to help restore the body’s balance of hormones and improve the symptoms associated with hormone imbalance.
As an aging man, your levels of important hormones like HGH and testosterone will decline naturally. Thankfully, hormone therapy can improve this process so you can age without all the hormone hassle. There are several hormone therapy doctors you can consult in Atlanta, GA.
It can take a few weeks to see the benefits and up to three months for the full effect with hormonal replacement therapy. You will notice improved energy, more lean muscle, and enhanced sexual wellness. Usually, there are little to no side effects from hormone replacement therapy.
Another major thing that is noticed is an improved sense of well-being.
Bubolo Medical’s Approach to Hormone Therapy for Men
Bubolo Medical offers testosterone, HGH Therapy, and other hormone replacement therapies. Our team of hormone therapy doctors in Atlanta, GA, works with each client to create a personalized hormone replacement therapy plan that will eliminate or reduce most – or all – of your symptoms.
Our mission is to ensure that you get back to feeling like your youthful self. To achieve this goal, we tailor each client’s hormone therapy treatment to match their individual, unique needs. Every hormone program is different; some may include growth hormone therapy, testosterone therapy, or both.
With our unique and effective approach, your hormone deficiency symptoms holding you back in life will be resolved.
Our hormone therapy doctors in Atlanta are looking forward to helping you with any questions or concerns that you may have. Contact us to schedule an appointment for a free consultation. Our number at our Atlanta location is (404) 383-8252. We can’t wait to help you achieve your goal of feeling like your youthful self again and reducing the symptoms stopping you from living your best life!