There’s no excuse not to celebrate Valentine’s Day with the help of menopause treatment available in Atlanta
There are many ways in which menopause can change a woman. As a woman going through menopause, how can you remain in the mood for sex when experiencing symptoms such as night sweats, weight gain, moodiness, and fatigue? Keeping the spark and intimacy alive may be challenging as your body changes, but you can still do it. Sex is one we shouldn’t ignore.
The decrease in sex and intimacy that comes with menopause shouldn’t stop you from enjoying your Valentine’s day with your partner. Valentine’s Day is a special day to celebrate with our loved ones. The easiest way to go above and beyond is to have a wild, passionate Valentine’s Day. Aside from menopause treatment in Atlanta, here are other ways to keep intimacy and sexuality alive with your partner.
How menopause treatment can help with sex drive
Following menopause, a woman’s body and sexual drive may change due to decreased estrogen and testosterone levels. Menopausal and postmenopausal women might notice that they’re not as easily aroused and that they’re less sensitive to touch and strokes. These factors can reduce their interest in sex.
Low estrogen levels can also cause a drop in blood flow to the vaginal area. It can affect vaginal lubrication, making the vagina too dry for comfortable sex, but lubricants can easily fix it.
Menopause treatment can help improve libido, which results in better sexual performance. Through hormone therapy for menopause, you will see an increased sex drive and less vaginal dryness. Many women who underwent menopause treatment have reported more satisfying sexual experiences!
Treatment for menopause can make a world of difference! In today’s world, women no longer have to endure the painful symptoms of menopause.
There are other benefits to menopause treatment, such as:
- Increased energy and stamina – Our menopause treatment will increase your metabolism and help to burn fat faster. This way, you will have more energy to do the things you love.
- Stronger bones – Some women may experience brittle bones during menopause. Menopause treatment leads to stronger and healthier bones, which reduces the risk of osteoporosis.
- Improved memory and cognition – With our menopause treatment, you’ll clear up “brain fog,” improving your memory, concentration, and focus.
How to keep things spicy in the bedroom
Valentine’s Day sex is just about the hottest way to celebrate the holiday. The good news is that there are various ways to keep things spicy in the bedroom. Start with a romantic date or practice some consensual rough play. The options are plentiful. Follow the tips below to boost your sex drive and improve your overall performance.
- Spend a relaxing day with your partner – Stress is indeed a libido killer. Why not try to spend a relaxing day at the spa so you and your partner can pamper yourselves. This is a great way to set the mood for what’s to come.
- Indulge in your role-playing fantasy – Playing roleplay with some hot, sexy ideas and living out your sexual fantasies is one of the best ways to have the best sex ever—plan on meeting at a bar or restaurant. Afterward, you can act out different scenarios and take on entirely different identities. The possibilities are endless!
- Have fun with foreplay – An essential first step is often simply to increase arousal. You can do this by increasing foreplay, watching or reading something sexy together, or suggesting something you’ve never done before. You can also get competitive with your partner by playing sexy games, such as strip twister and dirty Jenga.
- Experiment with sexy, erotic videos – If you’re more of a low-key couple who prefers a night on the couch over a night at the club, why not lean into your usual hobbies by making them sexier? There are lots of sexy shows and movies out there that get the vibes flowing. Watch something erotic, and if the mood strikes, consider recreating your favorite scene.
- Change your usual sexual routine – Sometimes, a change in scenery can help keep things spicy between you and your partner. Get out of the bedroom! Have sex somewhere you’ve never done it before. You can try the bathroom, the sofa, the kitchen table? You can also slightly open the blinds for your neighbors. Doing it somewhere new helps in spicing up the evening for you and your partner.
The Best Menopause Treatment in Atlanta GA
Menopause treatment is the best way to treat age-related symptoms of hormone decline. Say goodbye to hot flashes, decreased libido, and memory fog through menopause treatment.
At Bubolo Medical in Atlanta, we will help you become a better and healthier version of yourself. Our menopause treatment consists of hormone replacement therapy that is custom-made for you. It considers your symptoms, personal goals, and medical history. You can see the benefits of menopause treatment, including improved moods, increased sexual desire, increased energy levels, and an overall enhanced sense of wellbeing.
Both men and women can benefit from hormone therapy to improve their quality of life and enjoy their lives more. Nothing should hold you back from being the best version of yourself.
We at Bubolo Medical are committed to providing you with a personalized hormone therapy plan based on your symptoms, goals, and lifestyle.
See what menopause treatment can do for you! Contact Bubolo Medical today at (404) 383-8252 for a free consultation to help change your life!