At Bubolo Medical, patient safety and comfort comes first. While we continuously uphold high sanitation and cleanliness standards, we wanted to take this opportunity to let you know of the policies and procedures we are putting into place surrounding the COVID-19/Coronavirus.
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
- Increasing the frequency and extent of our cleaning practices, including bathrooms, patient rooms, and general offices.
- Providing additional resources that are available to guests and employee including hand sanitizers and extra soap.
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand-washing procedures for all employees.
At this time, Bubolo Medical will remain open during normal business hours. If you have any concerns about your appointment, please reach out to us at 770.975.1299.
Thank you for your patience and trust as we all work together to minimize risk and keep our clinic safe for all.
Dr Vincent Bubolo
For the latest information about COVID-19, please visit CDC.gov or your local health department website.